Few things are as important to business growth as what the owner spends his or her time doing on a day to day basis. Defining the owner's highest and best use is key to continued growth and to also understanding the maturity of the leadership role within companies. In this episode Joey walks through the six stages of leadership growth and how a business owner's highest and best use changes at each stage.
The six stages of highest and best use are...
- Working on technical tasks
- Read The E-Myth Revisited by Michael Gerber
- Managing key relationships (mostly customers)
- Architecting business processes
- TriCounty Air Conditioning leaves me cookies with their invoice
- Recruiting, hiring and mentoring
- Carrying the vision